From master story teller, Guillermo del Toro, comes THE SHAPE OF WATER – an other-worldly fairy tale, set against the backdrop of Cold War era America circa 1963. In the hidden high-security government laboratory where she works, lonely Elisa (Sally Hawkins) is trapped in a life of silence and isolation. Elisa’s life is changed forever when she and co-worker Zelda (Octavia Spencer) discover a secret classified experiment. Rounding out the cast are Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Michael Stuhlbarg and Doug Jones.
Showtimes for THE SHAPE OF WATER at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Friday, January 12 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Saturday, January 13 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Sunday, January 14 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Monday, January 15 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Tuesday, January 16 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Wednesday, January 17 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Thursday, January 18 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Friday, January 19 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Saturday, January 20 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Sunday, January 21 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Monday, January 22 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Tuesday, January 23 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Wednesday, January 24 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Thursday, January 25 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:20 PM
- Additional Showtimes TBD
Steven Spielberg directs Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks in The Post, a thrilling drama about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post’s Katharine Graham (Streep), the first female publisher of a major American newspaper, and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks), as they race to catch up with The New York Times to expose a massive cover-up of government secrets that spanned three decades and four U.S. Presidents. The two must overcome their differences as they risk their careers – and their very freedom – to help bring long-buried truths to light.
THE POST is Coming Soon to the Crescent Theater
THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI is a darkly comic drama from Academy Award winner Martin McDonagh (IN BRUGES). After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter’s murder case, Mildred Hayes (Academy Award winner Frances McDormand) makes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby (Academy Award nominee Woody Harrelson), the town’s revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon (Sam Rockwell), an immature mother’s boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing’s law enforcement is only exacerbated.
THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI is Coming Soon to the Crescent Theater
It’s the weird and wonderful as newly engaged couple Brad and Janet encounter a problem when they car halts in the rain. They both look for contact only to find themselves at the castle of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite. A place to stay is offered, but will Brad and Janet want to remain there? Especially when a large group of Transylvanians dance to the ‘Time Warp’, Dr. Frank-N-Furter builds his own man and a whole host of participation for the audience to enjoy.
Presented by The Mystic Society of Rocky Horror.
Audience participation is encouraged! All props and costumes are allowed EXCEPT food. The Mystic Society of Rocky Horror will sell $5 bags containing all of the allowed props in the lobby before each show, but you may bring your own.
MPAA Rating: R
Upcoming Showtimes for THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Friday, February 9 – 8:45 PM
- Saturday, February 10 – 8:45 PM
- Sunday, February 11 – 8:45 PM
- Monday, February 12 – 8:45 PM
- Tuesday, February 13 – 8:45 PM
- Wednesday, February 14 – 8:45 PM
- Thursday, February 15 – 8:45 PM