In this new take on the tragic love story, Bradley Cooper plays seasoned musician Jackson Maine, who discovers–and falls in love with–struggling artist Ally (Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer… until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally’s career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jack fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.
MPAA Rating: R
A STAR IS BORN is Now Playing at the Crescent Theater
Showtimes for A STAR IS BORN at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Monday, October 15 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Tuesday, October 16 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Wednesday, October 17 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Thursday, October 18 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Friday, October 19 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Saturday, October 20 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Sunday, October 21 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Monday, October 22 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Tuesday, October 23 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Wednesday, October 24 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:40 PM
- Thursday, October 25 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM
What happens when four legends of British stage and screen get together? Dame Maggie Smith, Dame Judi Dench, Dame Eileen Atkins, and Dame Joan Plowright are among the most celebrated actresses of our time, with scores of iconic performances, decades of wisdom, and innumerable Oscars, Tonys, Emmys, and BAFTAs between them. They are also longtime friends who hereby invite you to join them for a weekend in the country as they catch up with one another, reminisce, and share their candid, delightfully irreverent thoughts on everything from art to aging to love to a life lived in the spotlight. Bursting with devilish wit and whip-smart insights, Tea With The Dames is a remarkable opportunity to spend time in the company of four all-time greats—up close and unfiltered.
TEA WITH THE DAMES is Coming in October to the Crescent Theater
It’s the weird and wonderful as newly engaged couple Brad and Janet encounter a problem when they car halts in the rain. They both look for contact only to find themselves at the castle of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite. A place to stay is offered, but will Brad and Janet want to remain there? Especially when a large group of Transylvanians dance to the ‘Time Warp’, Dr. Frank-N-Furter builds his own man and a whole host of participation for the audience to enjoy.
Presented by The Mystic Society of Rocky Horror.
Audience participation is encouraged! All props and costumes are allowed EXCEPT food. The Mystic Society of Rocky Horror will sell $5 bags containing all of the allowed props in the lobby before each show, but you may bring your own.
MPAA Rating: R
ROCKY HORROR is Coming Soon to the Crescent Theater.
Showtimes for A SIMPLE FAVOR at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Thursday, October 25 – 9:00 PM
- Friday, October 26 – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, October 27 – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 31 – 9:00 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound, their near-implosion as Mercury’s lifestyle spirals out of control, and their triumphant reunion on the eve of Live Aid, where Mercury, facing a life-threatening illness, leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. In the process, cementing the legacy of a band that were always more like a family, and who continue to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.
MPAA Rating: PG-13
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY starts November 2nd at the Crescent Theater
Showtimes for BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Thursday, November 1 – 9:00 PM
- Friday, November 2 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, November 3 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Sunday, November 4 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Monday, November 5 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 6 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 7 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, November 8 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Friday, November 9 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, November 10 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Sunday, November 11 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Monday, November 12 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 13 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 14 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, November 15 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Additional Showtimes TBA
An Italian-American bouncer and an African-American pianist confront racism and danger while taking a road trip through the Deep South in 1962.
When Tony Lip (Mortensen), a bouncer from an Italian-American neighborhood in the Bronx, is hired to drive Dr. Don Shirley (Ali), a world-class Black pianist, on a concert tour from Manhattan to the Deep South, they must rely on “The Green Book” to guide them to the few establishments that were then safe for African-Americans. Confronted with racism, danger-as well as unexpected humanity and humor-they are forced to set aside differences to survive and thrive on the journey of a lifetime.
GREEN BOOK starts November 21st at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
Rating: PG-13 (for thematic content, language including racial epithets, smoking, some violence and suggestive material)
Directed By: Peter Farrelly
Written By: Nick Vallelonga, Peter Farrelly, Brian Currie
In Theaters: Nov 21, 2018 Wide
Runtime: 130 minutes
Studio: Universal Pictures