Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
“Crazy Rich Asians” follows native New Yorker Rachel Chu (Wu) as she accompanies her longtime boyfriend, Nick Young (Golding), to his best friend’s wedding in Singapore. Excited about visiting Asia for the first time but nervous about meeting Nick’s family, Rachel is unprepared to learn that Nick has neglected to mention a few key details about his life. It turns out that he is not only the scion of one of the country’s wealthiest families but also one of its most sought-after bachelors. Being on Nick’s arm puts a target on Rachel’s back, with jealous socialites and, worse, Nick’s own disapproving mother (Yeoh) taking aim. And it soon becomes clear that while money can’t buy love, it can definitely complicate things.
MPAA Rating: PG-13
CRAZY RICH ASIANS is Now Playing at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
Showtimes for EIGHTH GRADE at the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
- Wednesday, August 15 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 16 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Friday, August 17 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, August 18 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Sunday, August 19 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Monday, August 20 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 21 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 22 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 23 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Friday, August 24 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, August 25 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Sunday, August 26 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Monday, August 27 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 28 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 29 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 30 – 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:30 PM
LOVE, GILDA opens a unique window into the honest and whimsical world of beloved performer Gilda Radner, whose greatest role was sharing her story. Working with the Radner estate, D’Apolito unearthed a collection of diaries and personal audio and videotapes documenting her childhood, her comedy career, her relationships and ultimately, her struggles with cancer. These never-before-seen-or-heard footage and journal entries form the narrative spine of the documentary, allowing Gilda to tell her own story – through laughter and sometimes tears.
MPAA Rating: R
LOVE, GILDA is Coming in September to the Crescent Theater in Mobile, AL
In this new take on the tragic love story, Bradley Cooper plays seasoned musician Jackson Maine, who discovers–and falls in love with–struggling artist Ally (Gaga). She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer… until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally’s career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jack fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.
MPAA Rating: R
A STAR IS BORN is coming in October to the Crescent Theater
Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound, their near-implosion as Mercury’s lifestyle spirals out of control, and their triumphant reunion on the eve of Live Aid, where Mercury, facing a life-threatening illness, leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. In the process, cementing the legacy of a band that were always more like a family, and who continue to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY is coming in November to the Crescent Theater