The Perks of Being a WallflowerFriday November 16th through Tuesday November 20th
Based on the best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hope-and the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
Showtimes for THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
- Friday, November 16th – 7:45 PM
- Saturday, November 17th – 7:45 PM
- Sunday, November 18th – 7:45 PM
- Monday, November 19th – 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, November 20th – 7:45 PM