Eating AlabamaPremieres with the South Alabama Film Festival and then plays daily from Nov 4th - 8thPURCHASE TICKETS
A story about why food matters.
In search of a simpler life, a young couple returns home to Alabama where they set out to eat the way their grandparents did – locally and seasonally. But as they navigate the agro-industrial gastronomical complex, they soon realize that nearly everything about the food system has changed since farmers once populated their family histories. A thoughtful and often funny essay on community, the South and sustainability, “Eating Alabama” is a story about why food matters.
Showtimes for EATING ALABAMA
- Sunday, November 4th – 1:30 PM, 6:00 PM
- Monday, November 5th – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 6th – 6:00
- Wednesday, November 7th – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, November 8th – 6:00 PM